Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Feeling Loved by Lovely Ladies



Sean and I got back from In Step today and this is what our gate and house looked like:


The Front Gate

So Pretty!

I loved it!!

The Front of the House - flowers EVERYWHERE!!!

Are they not awesome???  Melted my heart and brought a smile to my face.

Now I have flowers all over my house. I love it.... 
















Thank you so much ladies: Amy, Kim, Julie, Carla, Carrie, Lindsay, Katie, Taryn, Theresa and Jennifer. It meant the world to me.

Love you so much.
Meredith

3 comments:

Mercy Nguyo on May 30, 2012 at 1:59 PM said...

Awww! How sweet =)

Anonymous said...

You are surounded by love from those near and far from you and Sean.
Love ya
Ann Schroeder

Mary Ann said...

That is so lovely. What a perfect way to send love. Thank you ladies from all of us here in Canada too! Blessings, mary Ann

Post a Comment

Followers

Kenya's Time

Nairobi

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men